25 Day Holiday Shred
The Holiday season is in full swing, and most of us are looking for ways to maintain our current weight and not gain anything during this festive season! Want a Training Program that gives you the attention that you need with the RESULTS to match? Our 25 Day Holiday Shred will give you just that! This program will start on Monday, November 27th and concludes on Thursday, December 21st.
- Looking to lose up to 10 lbs
- Looking to train in group setting with other like minded individuals who have similar goals
- Willing to train at least 3x per week at our Melbourne facility
- Able to follow a nutritional program that will get you results
- Wanting a chance to earn your program fee back AND save 50% off our January Fitness Challenge
Have you ever felt like you’ve tried to lose weight but no matter how long you train or what diet you try the pounds don’t seem to budge? Are you Frustrated and feeling hopeless with what to do? In the past you may have blamed yourself, when in reality you were on the right track though you just needed a few small tweaks.
To lose weight you need 3 things to occur, and without all three, your results won’t budge.
What are these you ask? NUTRITION, TRAINING & LIFESTYLE
Nutrition: DESIGNED FOR YOUR METABOLISM SO YOU KNOW EVERY DAY THAT YOU ARE LOSING WEIGHT.
Training: DESIGNED FOR YOUR BODY SO IT INCREASES THE STRENGTH YOU NEED TO ACHIEVE THE MUSCLE TONE YOU ARE AFTER.
Lifestyle: DESIGNED TO LOOK AFTER THE FACTORS AFFECTING YOUR SLEEP, STRESS & HORMONES THAT WILL IMPROVE YOUR ENERGY AND HAVE YOU FEELING GREAT!
Join the Parisi XPC 25 Day Holiday Shred for only $99
*You will be redirected to purchase page once you submit Registration.
- Unlimited Team Training Sessions (large group training 10-20 athletes)
- Meal Plan
- Weekly Weigh-ins and Measurements
- Daily Individual Accountability & Motivation Communication
- Have the most weight loss and receive your $99 program fee back and 50% off January Challenge
Adult Team Training Schedule
Mon/Wed/Fri: 6am, 9am, 5pm & 6pm
Tue/Th: 8am, 9am & 6pm