Back to School 4 Week Challenge
• Improve Speed • Increase Total Body Strength • Increase Endurance • Improve Flexibility • Lose Weight • Build Mental Toughness • Boost Self-Confidence
Take the Challenge this Fall! Starting on August 26th, we will be running our second Parisi XPC youth challenge! Youth athletes who join the challenge will have the opportunity to train as much as possible for 4 weeks with Parisi Speed School at either our Melbourne or Rockledge locations. The challenge will be to see who can improve their evaluation score the most! Our Performance Evaluation scoring system will provide a total score for each athlete's initial evaluation, including scores in their 10 yard dash, 20 yard dash, vertical leap, 5-hop broad jump, 5-10-5 shuttle, and chin ups. After 4 weeks of unlimited training with us at Parisi Speed School, athletes will re-test to show the improvement in their strength in numbers, with the ultimate prize going to the athlete who shows the most improvement in their scores! The cost is only $129 per athlete.
Throughout the 4 week challenge, your athlete will receive:
- Unlimited training in our Jump Start (ages 7-11) and Total Performance (ages 12-16) programs*
- Sessions available at both our Melbourne and Rockledge facilities
- Special Events such as Theme Nights
- Tips on Proper Nutrition
- Content on recovery and performing at their very best
- Chance to win Prizes including FREE Parisi Training!
The challenge begins on August 26th, at 12pm at our Melbourne location, with our opening Parisi Challenge event for all participants to get their initial evaluation and test scores, and it will end on September 30th with our final evaluation results and awards ceremony. Their has never been a better time to start training for success!
When are our Jump Start and Total Performance Sessions offered?
- Jump Start: Monday thru Friday at 6pm at both locations
- Total Performance: Monday thru Friday at 7pm at both locations
Take the Challenge and Make the Leap this Fall!
* This program is only for Jump Start and Total Performance training does not include any PEAK training sessions