March Madness Parisi Nation Challenge
• Improve Speed • Increase Total Body Strength • Increase Endurance • Improve Flexibility • Lose Weight • Build Mental Toughness • Boost Self-Confidence
Take the Challenge this Spring! Starting on March 5th, we will be running our first Parisi Nation youth challenge of the year! Youth athletes who join the challenge will have the opportunity to join our Jump Start and Total Performance sessions for 4 weeks. The challenge will be to see who can improve their evaluation score the most! Our Performance Evaluation scoring system will provide a total score for each athlete's initial evaluation, including scores in their 10 yard dash, 20 yard dash, vertical leap, 5-hop broad jump, 5-10-5 shuttle, and chin ups. At the end of the Challenge, athletes will re-test to show the improvement in numbers, with the ultimate prize going to the athlete who shows the most improvement in their scores! The cost is only $99 per athlete.
Throughout the 4 week challenge, your athlete will receive:
- Unlimited training in our Jump Start (ages 7-11) and Total Performance (ages 12-16) programs*
- Special Events such as Theme Nights
- Tips on Proper Nutrition
- Content on recovery and performing at their very best
- Chance to win Prizes including FREE Parisi Training!
The challenge begins on Monday, March 5th, at 6pm with our opening Parisi Challenge event for all participants to get their initial evaluation and test scores, and it will end on March 31st with our final evaluation results and awards ceremony. Their has never been a better time to start training for success!
When are our Jump Start and Total Performance Sessions offered?
- Jump Start (Ages 7-11): MWF 4pm and Monday through Friday at 6pm
- Total Performance (Ages 12-16): MWF 5pm and Monday through Friday at 7pm
Take the Challenge and Make the Leap this Spring!
* This program is only for Jump Start and Total Performance training does not include any PEAK training sessions