Vertical Jump Camp
Parisi Speed School's Vertical Jump Camp will help athletes safely and effectively develop their ability to jump, land safely, and make explosive movements on the court and field! Our proven training methods have produced results with athletes of all ability levels from around the world, reducing the risk of injury and improving the ability to jump and reach new heights!
- Open to Boys and Girls ages 12 and up.
- All Sports
- Includes evaluation and testing of standing vertical leap, 3-step or approach jump vertical leap, and standing broad jump.
- All jumps will be recorded and broken down utilizing cutting edge video analysis.
- Athletes will receive weekly workout plans in addition to their training sessions to maximize their performance.
- Training sessions will include cutting edge techniques on landing to reduce the chance of injury, explosive jumping and leaping, and professional instruction on how to jump for game and testing situations.
- Athletes will utilize our Vertimax and Vertimax Raptor systems. VertiMax is the most effective Vertical Jump Training System because it is able to maximize both explosive leg power and arm swing velocity to maximize the vertical lift component leading to superior vertical jump performance gains.
- Training sessions will be on Saturdays from 10:00am-11:00 am at the Parisi Speed School training facility.
- 5 sessions beginning Saturday, November 11th, ends on Saturday, December 16th. (Nov 11 & 18, Dec 2, 9 & 16)
- The cost is $89.